Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Der de Der

I watched Episode I today. Mostly out of....'duty'? Not sure. I am just in a wierd mood lately as far as movies go. I can't stand them really. It's actually quite tragic. So even though I like Episode I- I couldn't get through it. I did. But not happily. I watched it because tomorrow at midnight I will be watching Episode 3(hopefully). Now that the entire series is out- I have to watch them all in order one through six. Supposedly I was going to dress up- But that isn't happening. That was something I had decided on junior year of high school. But- I really just can't bring myself to go to the theater alone dressed up in a Star Wars costume. It would be even worse if I went with my dad who looks like Santa Claus. Unless I got him to dress up as Santa Claus. Man- that would be interesting. Can you imagine seeing Santa Claus and a random Star Wars character in the middle of May?

My 'rents have dish network. Get this- there are music channels on satellite TV that actually play music videos. It's awesome. So far I've found like three new bands because I saw their videos on these random music channels. Not gonna lie- I'm pretty stoked. That and Fall Out Boy's latest video has been on Fuse twice and I recorded it. So that's pretty sweet too.

I'm watching SNL and Brittney Spears is the guest. Yeah. She can't act. And she's not funny except for what the writers give her. So pretty much I don't know what she's doing there. It's pretty tragic. True story.
Sights and Sounds
Yeah. I got to 'operate' a forklift today. That is neat.
Pretty decent but I could do with about three fewer screams per song. Even though the screams sound like Donnie Darko screaming.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger hanner said...

Please make your dad dress up as Santa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home