Thursday, March 30, 2006

Survey Deal Bop

I skifed this from Hannah- I'm all about reading into the music that I'm listening to. So there's that.

Instructions: Put your mp3 player or iTunes on shuffle mode. Ask yourself the question in bold. The song that pops up is the answer. Give it a try.

How does the world see me?
"Hard to Expain" the Strokes. Well I like to think that I'm complex, so that's a good answer

Will I have a happy life?
"I Am" Moving Units. Debatable- but maybe I'm just not realizing that I am.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Different but the Same" Ben Kweller. I'm different than everybody but still substantially normal?

What do strangers I meet think of me?
"Perfect Disguise" Modest Mouse. If they only knew what it was hiding...

How can I be happy?
"Gigantic" Pixies. I got this off of a snowboarding movie, so maybe I'm supposed to be at Snowbird? Or maybe I just need to be gigantic although I'm not sure how that happens.

What should I do with my life?
"Wonder" Natalie Merchant. Be a philosopher? My brain hurts just reading that.

Will I ever have children?
"Miss Delaney" Jack's Mannequin. 'It's biblical how f&*%ed my sleep can be
But she won't sleep with me'. So I'm guessing that's a 'not so much'?


What is some good advice for me?
"Goodbye My Lover" James Blunt.
'It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.

There's a couple ways I could take this.


How will I be remembered?
"Everything Will Be Alright" The Killers. In spite of the fact that I mess everything up?

What is my signature dancing song?
"The Love Below(Intro)" Outkast. Not actually a song... Just like I don't actually dance.

What do I think my current theme song is?
"When You're Around" Motion City Soundtrack. More like 'I can't f*&%ing stand it when you're NOT around'. But they didn't ask me.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"I'm Really Hot" Missy Elliot. Well I am hot, so that makes sense.

What song will play at my funeral?
"One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces" by Ben Folds Five. Apparently they will get confused and bury a dwarf in my place. He'll be mad, but he could have a worse fate. At least there will be a lot of sad people at my funeral. It'd be sad to have a funeral like unto Scrooge's.

What type of women do I like?
"Back to Me" Nine Days. Yeah. Come back to me.

What is my day going to be like?
"Nebula" Incubus. Cloudy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home