Friday, November 17, 2006

Death From Above 1979 and Asstd. Things.

How amazing is this band? Sometimes I really wonder about my taste in music(this is one of those times). But seriously. I can't get over how much I love this band. I dont' even have any of their albums or anything- I rely on Pandora. But soon- I hope to make a visit to Gray Whale and buy one of their precious albums. Gray Whale is another one of my favorite things. Here's a list of some of those favorite things:
  • Graywhale
  • Decade
  • Push
  • Snow
  • Stranger than Fiction
  • The Prestige
  • Climbing
  • Yoga
  • Tape Bracelets
  • Beulah- She's my car
  • Winter Fun Fest 2007- Are you ready?
  • My hair
  • The cords I got from Billy that were once his uncle's.

  • Yeah. How 'bout them apples? That's what's up. This is a note for all of your viewing/reading pleasure.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home