Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Running and Waiting

I was sitting on my bed waiting for the phone to ring and I realized(actually I realized this on tuesday) that I absolutely HATE waiting for the phone to ring. You're so helpless. It just bothers me so much to sit waiting for a phone call that probably isn't coming until tomorrow. So, instead of waiting for it to ring, I went running today. I sprinted all out. But only for like two blocks at a time. Then I would basically collapse. Then, as soon as I got my breath back...I'd run like two more blocks really fast. Then, I'd collapse again. I am in an interesting spot. Which is why I went running. You see, when I am sad, I go run and try and cause myself to be happy or something. And I feel sad, but I have nothing to be sad about. What's that all about? I mean seriously, my life hasn't been better since....as long as I can remember. And yet, most of my day is spent in relative frustration. It just doesn't make much sense at all. I think I need to go bouldering. It must be that sport climbing is frustrating. But, really, this isn't a change from when I bouldered all the time. Maybe it's just a general lack of exercise. Maybe it's just that my life is so incredibly good that I refuse to believe it.
But even though I went running, I'm still sitting here waiting for the phone to ring an hour later. Suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home