Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wasting Time

I have the wonderful ability to waste, five minutes or more at a go, time. I do this in the most marvelous ways possible:


  • Staring at the buttons on my keyboard and wondering what they do.
  • Reading the posters on the walls of the LRC.
  • Looking at the windows and wondering if they close the blinds during the day or just at night.
  • Looking at the cubbyholes with TVs and thinking of the many different possible uses for them- none of which make any sense.
  • Texting people one word messages.
  • Staring at my wallet and contemplating how long the leather is going to last.
  • Writing this list.
  • Marvelling over the awesomeness of the LRC headphones and their ability to ensconse me in a delightful techno music bubble.
  • Wondering why the ventilation system in the LRC is so inadequate and coming up with possible solutions. This line of reasoning inevitably led to the question: Why isn't there a fan in my room for when I sleep. I love fans. They are pretty much amazing.
  • Calling the cable company because our cable is out.
  • Visiting the wee hole.

  • That is all for now.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home