Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Travel Options




People keep confusing me. I can get the Eurail pass for my trip to Europe or I can use these budget airlines. I'm convinced that the Eurail pass is cheaper but everyone keeps telling me that it is cheaper and better to fly. I don't believe it. Anyways- I still don't know what my plans are for this summer (other than the trip to Germany). Waiting for my parents' 'boss' to tell them if he wants to hire me or some lady from out there. Kind of annoying that they waited until now to decide. I mean- after I made all sorts of plans and spent money getting trained. Arrgh. But- I would not be unhappy if I had to stay out here. That was my original decision anyways and it would be nice to be able to chill with people who won't be here next fall. But- as it is, I have to write like at least 8 or 9 pages tonight. 4 pages for Poli Sci, about half a page for sociology, something like 3 pages for D&C. And I should really do some studying for Arabic. So I predict that I won't sleep tonight, especially since I took a four hour nap this afternoon.

"We're still having babies in Utah, and I don't see any likelihood that they will come to a halt"- random quote from a random document from the seventies.


Sights and Sounds
It's sandal weather! Yay! In Between Dreams, Jack Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home