Saturday, April 09, 2005

Books

I went to Borders today to buy Barbarians Inside the Gates but wound up buying Skipping Towards Gomorrah because they were out of the book I 'wanted'. This was for a class and they were assigned based on a self assessed political position. So I got ready to read a Neo-Con Propaganda piece. I started reading and got about two pages in and my blood wasn't boiling. This caused me to start wondering what was up with the book. Then the author made reference to Slouching Towards Gomorrah and I realized that I had bought the wrong book and that it was a liberal response to the aforementioned book. Tragically this means that I am without a book and I have to write a paper for Monday's class. I'm not all that happy about that.
Sights and Sounds
I was doing my backboard certification today- and then they had to backboard two people for real! And then the paramedics were there! Crazy, huh?August and Everything After
Counting Crows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home