Thursday, April 07, 2005

Oh the places you will go

I went to Pita Pit tonight cause John wanted to pick up on the girl that works there. But then she kissed some guy while we were there. So that plan apparently wasn't a very good one. Then we went to Hollywood Video. It's sad that I go there enough that the girl who works there knows me by name and I'm pretty sure she memorized my phone number because she used to ask for it(to get my account info or something) and now she doesn't ask for it. And now it's one in the morning and we just finished watching Maria Full of Grace (the best part was the Julieta Venegas song that played during the credits). That's sad that my favorite part of the movie was the song at the end. I guess I liked the cinematography. I guess the point is that I was dissapointed with the movie.


Sights and Sounds
Yeah- Maybe I'll get a job at the Orem Rec CenterThe preorder comes with a free t-shirt. Oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home