Sunday, May 29, 2005

München

Yes. I am in Munich. The city. Yes I went swimming in the sewer(ok not really a sewer but it was a pretty gross river). Yes I think this city is amaying. Yes I like starting sentences with the word Yes. Anyways. I´d post pictures but unfortunately I have no cable or that other thing(my laptop) thathas all the pictures on it. Sorry I´ve not updated- the house I was staying at had a dial up connection and the thought of using a german keyboard was really daunting. There´s only about three keys moved but that´s enough to just throw me off completely. Tonight we´re taking the night train to Venice. I´m pretty dang stoked. Not going to lie. So yeah. That´s about it. As soon as I can I´ll post up some pics. I´ve got lots of good ones. Oh yeah. I´m sure you´ll love them.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger hanner said...

München! Ja wohl!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Do they have those internet/pay phone consoles in Germany too? They had them in London and my sister and I were absolutely in love with them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home