Sunday, August 14, 2005

More movies

I did it again. I was watching TV last night and clicked over to this movie and Arnold Schwarzenegger was running around in a yellow spandex suit in a ruined city style set. Within approximately fifteen seconds I knew I was watching 'Running Man' made in 1987. I had never seen this movie before and yet with just the actor and the scenery I knew which movie it was. I guess I really am a movie buff through and through. Maybe I should swear off movies. Cancel my membership at Hollywood video and devote my attentions to more important matters like.....music? Or something actually important? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger hanner said...

How many movies feature AS running in yellow spandex, though? Just a thought...

Gosh, you ARE a loser.

Kidding! Only kidding...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home