Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Whoa.

I consider myself a climber. When I think about what I spend most of my time doing- I come to the shocking conclusion that I spend almost no time climbing. I spend all of my free time(which is pretty much all of my time) skiing in the winter and mountain biking in the summer. So, what am I then? I still consider myself a climber, but I'm lost as to why I consider myself a climber and not a mountain biker or a skier. I guess it boils down to the exclusivity of the climbing community. Not that climbers are v.antisocial and hate people getting into the sport- The reality of the situation is quite the opposite. The climbing community is very inviting. Maybe that's why I want to define myself as a climber. It's exclusive but not at the same time. Idk. Maybe I'm crazy. In fact- I'm probably crazy. That's the truth. No Joke. So, writing No Joke made me want to make a new catch phrase slash I guess I'm rambling pretty badly. No Joke unfortunately doesn't work that well but I'm pretty much a fan of the word slash and these girls we went to dinner with last night slash wakeboarding today used the word slash and I thought to myself- wouldn't it be cool if she started using it b/c somehow it got transferred from myself on down the line? Cause I only met her yesterday but then I thought to myself- did I actually start saying 'slash' on my own or did I kife it from someone? Intriguing question. Intriguing indeed. But I definitely ramble slash have rambled toooooo much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home