Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Song of the Moment

Life Less Ordinary, Carbon Leaf
Live a life less ordinary
Live a life extraordinary with me
Live a life less sedentary
Live a life evolutionary with me
Well I hate to be a bother,
But it's you and there's no other, I do believe
You can call me naive but...
I know me very well (at least as far as I can tell)
And I know what I need

The night you came into my life
Well it took the bones of me, took the bones of me
You blew away my storm and strife
And shook the bones of me, shook the bones of me
By the way, I do know why you stayed away...
I will keep tongue-tied next time


Sometimes I worry about posting songs that coincide with my feelings. I wonder what people will think of my blatant lack of creativity in using other people's words to communicate my feelings. But frankly- that's my big problem; I care way too much what people think of what I'm doing. A lot of times it's ok but it becomes crippling. I have decided that it is important to make a distinction between what people do and who they are. I have made mistakes in the past and I hope that my friends understand this and don't hold them against me. I want to be known for my hits not just my misses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home