Sunday, June 12, 2005

Europe

Onion Church

Missionaries?


It's been a while so I don't know where to start. First of all- Europe was awesome. Trains and cool people and lots of beautiful old things. I feel some sort of responsibility to give a blow by blow account of it all. But it's been two weeks and I also want to give a running commentary of my life now. And some political commentary thrown in the mix. Which- interestingly enough was the reason I started this blog. To offer a particularly insightful way of seeing the political culture in which we live. I fear that I've failed on that account. So there's that. So I think that I'll just make a list of cool things that I remember and leave it at that. Only I'm too tired to make the list now. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Cause I'm sure there are so many people reading this today that are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Here's this thing about Musique that Hannah passed on to me among others:

Total volume of music files on my computer:
16.78 GB. That's 10 days.

The last CD I bought was:
In Good Company Soundtrack


Song playing right now:
"Donde Estas Corazon," Shakira


Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
"Hands Down," Dashboard Confessional
"Such Great Heights," The Postal Service/ Iron & Wine
"Sitting, Waiting, Wishing," Jack Johnson
"Two Fine People," Cat Stevens
"Homesick at Spacecamp," Fall Out Boy
I had to not use some songs cause they were on Hannah's list and I felt dumb using the same songs. But I have a lot of songs that I listen to repeatedly and that are significant to me so limiting it to five was hard and it helped to have Hannah take a couple made my job easier.

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
John
Jewell
Jenna
Girl Randi
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home