Monday, March 05, 2007

Robot serves tea just the way Japanese like it - CNN.com

'A human being may be faster, but you'd have to say 'Thank you,'' said University of Tokyo professor Tomomasa Sato. 'That's the best part about a robot. You don't have to feel bad about asking it to do things.'"CNN.com


Wow. At first I thought that this was ridiculous, but then I remembered that I'm much more willing to do things online, rather than deal with people. I tell myself that it's because my schedule is so off-kilter with the rest of society's- but is that a good excuse? I do like going to local shops to do my shopping- but so frequently I know more about what they sell than the salespeople do that it's an eercise in futility. Anyways... Something to think about I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home