Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ann Coulter is _______

In short, Ann Coulter has once again revealed herself as one of the most destructive forces in American politics, repeatedly making outrageously irrational arguments and demonstrably false claims. Treason is the culmination of a dismaying trend toward factually misleading and inflammatory books from pundits such as Michael Moore, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage (Salon Premium subscription or viewing of ad required for Savage column). These authors may delight partisans and make their publishers rich, but their work impoverishes our political discourse.
-Spinsanity

Why do conservatives get on Micheal Moore's back? At least I know he's taking creative liberties with the truth and choose to disregard him. Conservatives refuse to accept that conservative pundits are irrational and out of touch with reality. Those pundits make up facts to support their claim that conservative politicians are God incarnate. I wouldn't have such a problem with it except that conservatives take it as God's honest truth. It's really a sad state of affairs.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger teamwebb said...

Conservatives hate Michael Moore because he is devastating to thier case. My sister mailed me a book my Ann Coulter for my birthday. Although I am conservative I'm far too embarassed to read a book by her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home