Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fool's Day sucks

Today's April Fool's Day. But- when you only realize that at one in the morning- it's a wee bit difficult to be excited about that. Because there's only a slight chance that I'll be pranked and I don't get the enjoyment of successfully pranking anyone. So oh well. And I don't get to go see Fall Out Boy tonight. Not too pleased about that. I mean- granted I didn't have anyone to go with, but still. It would have been cool. As it is- I have to sit in a room with a bunch of teenagers learning things that I already know. And I still smell like chlorine. All this for a piece of paper. Oh well. Anyways. I was supposed to go to Sundance today- but my roommate didn't get to sleep until like 5 in the morning so he decided to stay home and sleep and then my other friend made some vague comment about having something to do and that if she won she'd tell me about it. So I opted for staying home and going to class. Probably a good decision? We'll see. I kind of want to go out tonight after I get home from Lifegaurd training...but I'm just not in the mood. We'll see what happens.
Sights and Sounds
I haven't done anything interesting lately so here's another pic from last month's trip to Triassic.
When are they coming out with a new album? Further- this album reminds me of airports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home