Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Ponytail Parades


Number Five of the All Time Five Saddest Movies in the History of Ever
I saw this movie in seventh grade. It was sad in the Shakespearean tragedy sort of a way.

Speaking of sad movies, I went to Provo Town Centre tonight. Saw Million Dollar Baby. I got really bothered with Clint Eastwood about half way through the movie. I was just like- why are you putting me through this? I felt the same way about Mystic River. I mean- they are well made movies- it's just that they are so sad. I can't get over it. Granted- Million Dollar Baby doesn't make it onto my list, but it's right up there. I just felt bad for all the characters. They were all going through some seriously maldita crap.
Sights and Sounds
I always think that the lamas are going to bite me. They have this 'I'm better than you' look and it freaks me out.
...it doesn't feel right
holding someone else's hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home