Thursday, April 14, 2005

pain

I went to Alta today. And I put sunscreen on I swear. I guess it just sucked or something. Yeah. And then I had some food at the ward closing social. And then I thought of something to put in here other than a picture of myself being violated by the sun.
I had a conversation with my sister today about sharing spoons with them. Because I was like- if you've kissed someone then you shouldn't be squeamish about sharing spoons. Because it's not like there's anything on the spoon that hasn't already been in your mouth, right? Anyways, my sister is against all forms of sppon sharing. So then I was at a party tonight. Here's a rough version of a dialogue had by me:
Kate- Do you want the rest of my smoothie?
Me- Yes, definitely (thinking- should I use a different spoon?)
Seth- Is that a smoothie? Let me have some. (takes some smoothie)
Me- (I start walking towards the sink to wash the spoon cause now two people have used it)
Seth- What? Do you think I have cooties? I'm as healthy as a horse.
Me- Ok.(I used the spoon to eat the smoothie)

Anyways. I thought it was pretty crazy. Or somzine. Well, here's the obligatory comment about classes being over. And about how today feels like saturday and even more so because yesterday felt like friday. So tomorrow wants to be a Sunday but really it's Friday and that's awesome because that means that I still have Friday and Saturday to play around... I mean study. And about how much I'm going to miss Monday lunches. Maybe we could just keep on doing lunch on Mondays despite the lack of sociology class. Make a tradition out of it or type hits of that sort.

And here's the part where I say I'm sorry and I say that you confuse me and I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home