Monday, August 15, 2005

Whistles go WOo WOo in Utah!

I went camping last night. Truly. I borrowed John's tent with the intent to use just the fly cause I thought it was going to rain. But it didn't rain so I just used the rest of the tent without the fly. It's a pretty cool tent- it's all mesh so you can see everything. Anyways- it's a good thing I used the tent because I was getting eaten alive while I set it up. That's a new concept to me. The whole mosquitoes in Utah thing. For some reason I just don't deal with them that often here. No to say I've never dealt with them in my life but in Utah not so much. BTW- Utah is neat. True story. I was at Wild Oats buying granola and I decided to get the latest issue of Outside. I got it because the cover story was about the coolest places to live in the US and I thought that SLC must be on there. So I opened it up and indeed- SLC was the first place on the list. Don't believe me? I'll scan it in and post it. And then on Sunday I realized that the picture of a mountain biker included with the article was taken on Bobsled trail- the very same toaster pastry, I mean trail, that I mountainbiked the day I bought the magazine. Moral of the story? Utah - and more particularly Salt Lake - is awesome.

Sights and Sounds
Insightful? I wonder. It depends on my mindset when I watch it.A little heavy at times but still a quality CD

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger hanner said...

Teach me RSS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home