Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Recognizable Face

Tonight I was in the walmart parking lot. And I said something in spanish to my buddy, cause he knows spanish and for some reason its cool to talk in spanish. Or maybe it isn't, but I do it anyways because I'm terribly uncool. Anyways...this kid who's like twenty feet away if not more, started staring at me. And then he yells out...'You from New Jersey?'. So I answer, 'Yeah'. And then he says that he knows me. And it was true. I knew him from scout camp when we were both kids. So, apparently I have a really recognizable face. Or so it appears.
I'm really questioning what my purpose here is. I know that I am here to work for my salvatiion and everything, but I feel that I should do something more significant with my life and I am struggling to figure out what is significant. I thought I had an idea of what that was, but now I am questioning if I was right about that. I could just go about my life doing insignificant things and I would probably be happy. But, I just have this feeling that I need to do something that will help people. Lots of people. but I just don't know where to start. It frustrates me that it is so difficult to determine what will really help people. Lots of people try, but there is a lot of vagueness about what is really good and what is just good intentions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home