Monday, March 14, 2005

Playlists

I used to hate playlists with a passion. I didn't understand their purpose. But lately, I wake up and some random hip hop song(usually Ja Rule) starts playing. Thoroughly annoying. So I've taken to making playlists with just acoustic/mellow stuff on them and then putting the playlist on before I go to bed. It avoids the trip across my room to go change songs. Which for some reason is really annoying. Not like it actually requires much work, but it's just the principle of the thing. Like, I get all comfortable and then I have to move and the covers never go back to their original position.
Wow. I can whine about the most inane things. Like seriously, what do I have to complain about? Granted, there is the whole heart break idea. That's pretty freaking tragic. But seriously, I was a grump before that. I need to work on that. I just need to buck up and be happy. Right? Once again: I am not a dead deer. Even though that sounds really depressing, it seems really optimistic to me. Yeah. So, it's late. My thoughts are wandering. They don't wander far- but they take some crazy loops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home