Thursday, March 17, 2005

Things blowing up.

For some reason whenever I read about something blowing up, I assume that somebody blew it up on purpose (unless it's a massive gas storage facility). Because it's so random that something would straight up blow up. It's normal for it to wreck or derail or fall over. But when it has explosive force, I think it has to be intentional. So when I read that a bus blows up in China, I start thinking about who would have blown it up. And I came to the conclusion that I have no idea. I don't know, maybe I'm just that wierd. Or maybe I just perscribe to the social conflict theory way too much and I need everything to be a result of conflicts. Who knows. At least I feel comfortable using technical sociological terms like social conflict theory in everyday speech. Or something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home