Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sundance and April Fool's Day

Tomorrow's the last day of ski-season at Sundance. That's pretty sad. But I'm going up to Snowbird in a couple weeks. So I'm pretty stoked about that. Because it would have been a tragedy if my entire season had been spent at Sundance. I mean, don't get me wrong: Sundance is nice. But it's just so....small. And there's so little snow. So it's one appeal is basically its proximity to Provo. And Snowbird just isn't that much farther away. I think. Anyways. This afternoon I had a starling revelation. And I'm hoping, just hoping that it's just an early April Fool's Day prank or that I'm just totally misunderstanding things(which I never do, right?). I'd go into more detail but I kind of want to just go on as if I hadn't read what I read and assume things aren't as bad as they appear.

Anyways, I need to get out and do something good for someone. Anyone. I've come to the conclusion that I'm way too self centered. At least I can recognize that. But when it comes to doing something about it, well we'll see what happens.

Sights and Sounds
Recently stolen from someone who's stealing my internet- I think it's justified, don't you?Rachel playing the Guitar at Mandy and Erin's house.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I also have a site about HYPERLITE WAKEBOARDS
. You can check it out at HYPERLITE WAKEBOARDS
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home