Saturday, March 26, 2005

Camera

I just bought a digital camera. A Casio. I'm way excited about it. Unfortunately, I decided to not buy the memory card because I thought I could get it cheaper online(I just checked and didn't find it at a lower price). So I don't get to play with it much until I go back to the store tomorrow to buy the memory card. But I did take this picture of myself laying on the floor at my buddy's house. I didn't have anything else to take a picture of at one in the morning.

Tonight I went to see Another Statistic play at Muse. They are way awesome. Their demo is coming out next week. It's pretty sweet, but my favorite song isn't on it. But I'm sure they'll be in the studio before long. The headlining band was good...but my legs got way tired and I was way hungry so I left before they had really begun their set. And this is the second night in a row that I'm not getting to bed before four in the morning. And that is not healthy. So I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home