Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Worst Thing Ever



Turns out when you have to sit in an empty building overnight with a computer and one sleeping person- you get real bored. And then you google 'the worst thing ever'. This is the first image that comes up. I don't know why it's the worst thing ever, or what it exactly is- other than that it has the shape of a teddybear. Upon closer inspection it appears to be made out of insulation. Just like the creepy rooms in the attic full of insulation, discarded whiteboards and broken flourescent light bulbs.

Next installment will address what I mean when asked "How's Army?" and I reply- 'Well it's Army...' Also, hopefully will link to my new blog 'Things I've learned in Army'. Maybe we'll get it off the ground or something.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Original Kos said...

So you're an Arrested Development fan. Interesting. As am I.

Enjoy the blog, mucho mucho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home