Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Cosby Show and Life...

11:43 AM I'm watching the Cosby Show right now.
3:03 PM It is funny, I sat down to write a post at home and so I wrote that I was watching the Cosby Show, because I was. But now, I'm not. So I'm tempted to erase what I've written, but I'm going for the flow of conciousness writing style. Whatever it is that I think, I'm going to write down. Now I'm sitting in the wilk eating a bbq chicken sandwich and IMing my friend who's in France. I'm contemplating doing my statistics assignment for my Political Science Class, but doing homework is overrated. Sometimes when I'm on campus I just....can't remember what I was going to write. Sometimes when people sit down next to me and I hear their conversation I just want to butt in, but I know it would be incredibly awkward so I just stay quiet. These BBQ chicken sandwiches used to be pretty darn good, but I think that I have out-BBQ chicken sandwiched myself.
I took my spanish clepping test today. Took fifteen minutes and I got a 93%. I was pretty stoked. When I was in eighth grade I bought the Suicide Machines cd. The cover is just the band rocking out and the singer is wearing these black Etnies with white Es on them. I resisted buying them for 7 years but I finally had to buy them this past weekend. I would have felt weak, but after I went in to the store to buy them, I found out that they were on sale. So both my wanting them for years and the fact that they were on sale contributed to my eventual decision to purchase them.
3:33 PM Still here in the Wilk and I just realized that the piano that I just looked all over for is like twenty feet in front of me. Shocking. Anyways, I just looked at the title of this post and realized that I should say something about the Cosby Show. I really think that we need a new show like that. I think that if you watch that show enough, you can learn some seriously good parenting techniques from Cliff and Claire Huxtable. There are christmas decorations in the wilk. There is something seriously wrong with that. It's not even the twenties yet. crazy-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home