Saturday, November 13, 2004

Watching movies with girls

Watching movies with girls has to be the most pointless endeavour ever invented. I mean really. What's the point of dating? To get to know girls better. So sitting there in the dark watching other people talk is really no way to get to know people. I watched a movie with this girl I like tonight. I wish I hadn't. Not because anything happened in the dark- we were sitting on opposite sofas - but because I think I wasted an opportunity to get to know her better and instead we both got to know Ben Stiller and Jack Black a little better. Watching movies with people is a waste of time spent together. I wish I was more creative. Then I wouldn't feel so stupid after having successfully asking a girl out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home