Sunday, March 20, 2005

Falling Asleep on Couches


So I have this uncanny ability to fall asleep on random couches. The last time it happened, it was on my friends' couch. Last night, I fell asleep at someone's house who I met last night. And there wasn't even anyone who lived there in the room when I fell asleep. That's sad. Fortunately I got up at like 4 and went home. Actually, I started to write this while sitting on someone else's couch, and I was writing it about falling asleep late at night- but then I fell asleep here. Which is sad. Additionally, I almost fell asleep on someone else's couch about two hours ago. I really had only gone there to look for my roommate. He wasn't there but the couch was really inviting looking. So I laid down on it and listened to the girl who lives there tell me why pursuing the cute girl i met last night is a really bad idea. And then the conversation died and I almost fell asleep. But then I mustered the will power to leave. And then I promptly came over here and fell asleep on the couch here. I'm ridiculous. Seriously.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger hanner said...

I fall asleep on couches all the time. Especially over at Tyler's. I think there's a drug in their couch... bleah... the worst part is that they're the grossest couches I've ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home