Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gioco del Ponte

So- Mybe I'll go to the Gioco del Ponte when I hit up Italy. It's this big mock battle where they all dress up in traditional dress and then have some parades. Then they fight over that bridge in the picture. It looks to be pretty cool but who knows if it'll be going on when I'm in Italy. Cause according to one website it is the first sunday of June which works cause I'll be there then but another one said it was the 26th of June. So yeah. Basically- Europe is awesome and even though I've never been there- I still say that. So yeah. If anyone knows of anything awesome to do in Europe- Holler at me. I want to know.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger smithfieldman said...

You should eat lots of durums and kabobs and frites. And especially eat a lot of chocolate. Because lets face it, Europeans know how to cook a lot better than we do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home