Friday, April 22, 2005

Yay for the word yay!

Some songs are summer songs and some songs slash albums are for winter. Here's a rough list of winter and summer albums that I thought of right now:
SummerWinter
Acoustacism, KalaiGood News for People Who Love Bad News, Modest Mouse
Under the Pink, Tori AmosLittle Earthquakes, Tori Amos
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, Sarah MclachlanSingles, The Smiths
Good Mourning, Alkaline TrioFrom Here to Infirmary, Alkaline Trio
When I listen to these CDs I have very distinct memories of summers and winters gone by and when I listen to them it smells like summer or winter to me. They remind me of the seasons by a lot. I have always wondered if it's the music itself or just memories that I have surrounding that music. Does anyone else think thusly about these CDs or am I just wierd? Slash does anyone have a summer and winter CD collection at all? Double slash have you even heard those CDs?
Sights and Sound
Barbaric Yawp!(said in Strong Bad voice when he's narrating Teen Girl Squad)Mejores Exitos, Caifanes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home