Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend

Interesting weekend. Highlight of the weekend? Not really sure. Getting home at 3.33 on Friday night was definitely interesting. As are John and Gard's reaction to my date. What was their reaction? 'Never talk to her again'. This might be because she's got way different values than normal. But honestly? I talked more about the gospel with her than I've talked about it with anyone since I've been off of my mission. And it was all her wanting to talk about it- not me being all like 'you're messed up so let's talk about the gospel'. And as messed up as she might seem- she does have the foundation of the Gospel and a strong testimony and the fact that she's done the things she's done and gone through the things she's gone through have made her more sure of her testimony and I can't imagine where she'd be without it. For that matter- I can't imagine where I'd be.

Another highlight? Or just interesting tidbit? Now I have both Gard AND the Ropers making me want snow and it's hard to take because it's bad enough that I can't listen to Fall Out Boy because it makes me tronki for snow. But it's all good because ski season is going to be killer. Truly it is. And we are going to do a snowdance and I am going to finish my altar to the 'snowgods'. True story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home