Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Late in the Morning

All American Rejects is coming out with a new album! Isn't that awesome news? Their first album feels like fall. As in the season. Remember how I categorize albums by seasons? Well All American Rejects falls into the fall category slash the airport category. I don't know- it reminds me of being in an airport(probably because I listened to it in the airport...)
Last night I saw Fever Pitch. It was pretty dang good. Then I started to read Pinochio. It was like Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in that ,like Harry Potter, Pinochio is a brat. Seriously. The animated movie just doesn't show that. Slash Harry Potter is only a brat cause things weren't going his way. Pinochio is just a brat period. He is officially on my bad list. And it takes a lot, ok not really, to get onto my bad list. Well- if you're a fictional character then it does take a lot.
I just read over what I've written so far. I realized that I wrote 'falls into the fall category'. Ha.
I bought a TV yesterday. Pretty exciting cause it was way cheaps and big and practically new.


Sights and Sounds
"I'm Concussed!"
I'm in a Dashboard mood I guess. Although yesterday I was rocking out to Intocable while I scrubbed the kitchen floor. Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home