Monday, May 02, 2005

Mechanically Inept.

Indeed. I am mechanically inept. Don't let the fact that I got my bike all together fool you. It still doesn't work- some problem with the rear derailleur. Everything else works I think. But it makes hideous noises. And the rear tire randomly decides to uncenter itself. Then I center it- then it uncenters itself again. So anyways. And the rear derailleur works- as in it shifts- but it makes this hideous noise cause the tension pully is like- bent or something. Who knows. Anyways. Update- The tension pully stopped making wierd noises. I didn't change anything though. Oh well. I guess the problem went away. Or at least I hope so, right? Anyways. The new Fall Out Boy CD came in the mail on Saturday. That made me pretty excited. And I 'learned' a Moving Units song on the bass. And I was working on a Weezer song or two. I don't know- maybe I'll become a musician. That would be basically awesome. Anyways. It's late. So I'm going to bed before two in the morning tonight.
Sights and Sounds
There's food. In the kitchen. Go figure. At least now everyone knows that.Sometimes I need to listen to a little Rage. Sometimes we all need to listen to some Rage. Not very frequently though- it's not that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home