Saturday, December 18, 2004

Whoa or :Things I thought on the 17th of December

I like this list format. It's clever (I also like the word clever way too much).
1. Six people getting stoned and drinking beer does not constitute a party. Being at said 'party' and doing neither of those two things makes it even less of a party.
2. Apparently the director's cut of the Butterfly Effect is vastly different than the theatrical edition. I think I wouldn't have been so deeply affected if I had seen the theatrical edition. I discovered this while on the phone with a girl in my ward who had just finished watching the theatrical edition. I'm glad she didn't have to see the end of the director's cut.
3. I've decided I need to write a book.
4. I wonder if the girl mentioned in my last entry will be here next semester.
5. Chai is really tasty.
6. Watching even a portion of Van Helsing twice within a week is just uncalled for.
7. No matter how many times you open the cupboard, it's going to be just as empty as it was the first time until you go shopping.
8. '63 Caddies are pimp even if they smell up the place.
9. A good excuse for people who want you to smoke up is 'My head is already messed up enough man, I'd be comatose if I smoked up'.
10. 11 is a good number for a list
11. I need a good definition of Emo.
Well, as you can see, my night could be called eventful. It could also be called screwed up. Either way, I'm really tired so I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. Basically, the two endings to the Butterfly Effect really threw me for a loop and I wanted to write it down before I forgot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home