Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Room.

This is my room now:

What? There's a floor?
My bed

But this was my room yesterday:

Um....yeah.


It's barely the same place. I don't recognize it at all. I went mountain biking today with my roommate. It was pretty cool. I came to the conclusion that I'm way out of shape. So I think I'll do something about that. Of course- I've been saying that for weeks now. But now I've got a working bike that(cross your fingers) isn't cursed. So I can like -ride it. Whistles go woo-woo!.

I was trying to find out about these grips from a brand called Coda. They make mountain bike components. And I can't find anything about them online. Their website doesn't exist. It's a figment of somebody's imagination. Bread Cereal. I seriously spent like a half an hour trying to find anything. But no such luck. Anyways. I'm going to go get some food from the store I think. I think I need some sauce. Or somezine. I have linguine you'll all be happy to know so there's no emergency. Maybe I'll buy some chicken, tomatoes, garbanzo beans and balsamic vinagrette and make some couscous salad. Couscous salad is very good. I just started craving it a couple days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home