Sunday, May 08, 2005

Pictures



My hand with paint on it
A black light in the glow of another black light

My house came with its own blacklight. The other night we turned it on and I realized that I still had orange paint on my hand from painting my bike. Of course the first thing that came to mind was taking a picture of it. I'm not sure that it came out all that well. But that's as good as I could come up with with my camera in italian. But the picture of the small black light came out way better, I think. Especially with the climbing poster in the background. I think it came out way neat. I'm thoroughly enjoying having a camera. It makes things so much more interesting. Seriously. Tonight we had a ward bonfire. I accidentally left my camera at home. I had a sad realization that there were pictures to be taken but I couldn't take them because of my lack of camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home